What We do
Fabricate, Engineer, and Ship Timber and Glulam Products
Galyon Timber & Glulam, Inc. (GTG) helps building professionals complete jobs on time, within budget, and to specifications. Our products include heavy timber, glulam arches, glulam beams, and tongue-and-groove wood decking.
Highest-Quality Timber and Glulam Products
- Packages include prefabricated heavy timbers, glulams, and roof decking materials, along with the necessary connecting hardware, engineering, and shop drawings. Pre-fitted and match-marked for most prefabricated products.
- A variety of wood treatments available, including waterborne CCA, ACQ, CAC, MCA as well as pentachlorophenol (penta) and creosote for timbers.
- Preliminary budget prices for projects in the planning and pre-bid stages.
- Engineering services and information about wood and glulam product species, strength values, and availability.
- Send us your material list with specifications for a quick turn-around quote.
- Value engineering services to help keep jobs within budget.
Direct Shipping in the Continental U.S.
- Decades of experience shipping heavy timbers and glulams directly to job sites throughout the U.S.
- Shipment of full or partial loads to your job site or warehouse for customer mechanical unloading.
- GTG can ship assembled trusses on permitted or escorted loads for easier installation.
- Based on your schedule and conformance with your plans and specifications.
Independent Inspections and Certifications
Engineer seals available for most states on request with order.
Certifications for treatment retention and penetration ensure your orders are treated per specifications.