Sell, Fabricate, Engineer, Ship, and Install Wood and Glulam Products
Galyon Timber & Glulam, Inc. (GTG) helps building professionals complete jobs on time, within budget, and to specifications. Our products include heavy timber, glulam arches, glulam beams, and tongue-and-groove wood decking.
Galyon Timber & Glulam, Inc. offers building professionals:
Highest-Quality Wood and Glulam Products
- Packages include prefabricated heavy timbers, glulams, and roof decking materials, along with the necessary connecting hardware, engineering, and shop drawings. Pre-fitted and match-marking for most prefabricated products.
- A variety of wood treatments available, including waterborne CCA, ACQ, CAC, MCA as well as pentachlorophenol (penta) and creosote for timbers.
Galyon Timber & Glulam, Inc. is a certified Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Chain of Custody supplier and provider of LEED-certified products.
- Preliminary budget prices for projects in the planning and pre-bid stages.
- Engineering services and information about wood and glulam product species, strength vaues, and availability.
- Lumber and plywood price lists to estimate projects. Send us your material list with specifications for a quick turn-around quote.
- Value engineering services to help you keep jobs at, or under budget.
Direct Shipping and Handling in the Continental U.S.
- Decades of experience shipping heavy timbers and glulams directly to job sites throughout the U.S.
- Shipment of full or partial loads to your jobsite or warehouse for customer mechanical unloading.
- GTG can ship assembled trusses on permitted or escorted loads for easier installation.
- Based on your schedule and conformance with your specifications and plans.
Independent Inspections and Certifications
- Engineer seals available for most states on request with order.
- Certifications for treatment retention and penetration ensure you order treated per specifications.
“We loved working with your team (at Galyon) on YMCA Camp Thunderbird and Camp Harrison, and have been incredibly impressed with your finished product. Thank you for your help.”