Welcome to Galyon Timber and Glulam, Inc.
We are a National Supplier of:
We Partner Directly with:
General Contractors, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors/Installers, and Churches. We help design new structures and churches using Glulam arches and beams, as well as Heavy Timber and tongue and groove wood decking.
For heavy timber prices please fax or email to email@example.com any of your prefabricated heavy timber or non-prefabricated heavy timber, glulam, or specialty wood product lists and we will be glad to quote you a material only price per your specifications. Orders delivered directly to your jobsite or warehouse.
For a quote including material, prefabrication, hardware and shop drawings directly UPLOAD your plans now and we will return a quote to you promptly.
- Preliminary budget prices for projects in the planning and pre-bid stages.
- Engineering services and answer questions regarding specie, strength values, and availability of products.
- Packages including prefabricated heavy timbers, glulams, and roof decking materials along with the necessary connecting hardware, engineering and shop drawings.
- Most of our prefabrication includes pre-fitting and match-marking. Trusses can be ship assembled on permitted and/or escorted loads for easier installation.
- Lumber and plywood price lists for estimating projects upon request.
- We also can include many types of treatment including waterborne CCA, ACQ, CAC, MCA as well as pentachlorophenol (penta) and creosote for timbers.
- You may request a specific certification for the treatment retention and penetration which insures that your order is treated per the specifications. Independent inspections are also available upon request.
Please send your specifications including specie, grade, surface (S4S or Rough), treatment (if any) with retention, and include destination and bid date if applicable.
For additional information e-mail or call today 800-448-7682.
At Galyon Timber and Glulam we have an unwavering commitment to quality: quality that is found in the products we distribute, and quality in the services we provide to those in the commercial construction market.
Once you purchase our high quality products, we are happy to assist you in finding an excellent team to install your new products. We have worked with Synergy General Trades for many years and can confidently recommend their team of experts to install heavy timber, glulams, tongue and groove decking, and SIP panels.